Wednesday, August 14, 2013



November: Thunder x Ender x Steam...er


November is looking set on becoming a happy month for my fandoms!

Although, for my own part, some of the happy things may happen much later than that. =/

So, for some time we've known that Thor 2 is going to be released on 8 Nov (in the US).
All the ladies are so fabulous in this trailer, they're reviving my fading excitement for the movie. ^_^

Even more looked-forward-to is Ender's Game the movie, on 1 Nov (again, in the US).
I'm afraid there are too many good parts in the book to all make it within the length of a single movie, so I'm telling myself I'll just be there for the null-g stuff. And shiny visuals.

And I've just found out that the next Discworld book will be out on 7 Nov (UK, I suppose).
Obviously I haven't been a good enough fan because I hadn't heard about its release before its delay was announced. But no matter! What's important is there's going to be more Moist von Lipwig!

But of course, I won't be seeing that book anytime in November. T_T
In fact, NLB, I'm still waiting for The Long War. Pretty please?

(Entry title has to do with the fact that I've recently started reading Hunter x Hunter. Another fandom in the making? =X)


No comments: